Saturday, November 5, 2011

Review Victor Brave Sword 09

Victor Brave Sword 09 is my second best racket, i took this racket because my Yonex Ti-10 are break when i play badminton in village near Prambanan temple. In my opinion this racket not heavy, a litle bit light, but stiff enough to swing. This racket manuver can be as fast as Yonex ti-10 but a bit lighter. I recomend this racket for front player. Trust me you will very easy to drive or cut the shuttlecock to your opponent with this racket. the shcokless system realy works.
Placing shutlecock is another much easier, maybe the because its medium head light frame so the racket can do that.
But the cons of this racket maybe on attacking with smash, it seems not powerfull enough to shoot the shutllecock.
if you want to buy this racket maybe you can visit
http://www.kedaiangkasa.com/product/36/victor-brave-sword-09/ happy shooping..... :-)


No comments: